$18.99/EachShips free with Plus
- 65/35 poly-cotton twill blend is lightweight, comfortable, and easy to clean
- 10 traditional matching colored buttons offer a unique reversible closure option
- Features both chest and shoulder pockets for holding thermometers, pens, or other supplies
- Finished collar for a dependable and traditional look
- Short sleeves keep staff members cooler in hot kitchens
Uncommon Threads 0415-0304 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.25 lb.
- Sleeve Length
- Short Sleeve
- Reversible Closure
- Collar Type
- Chest Pocket
- Front Style
- Poly-Cotton Blend
- Product Line
- Uncommon Threads South Beach
- Men's/Unisex Chef Coats
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly wash and care for this poly-cotton item?
- Wash this item with like colors in cold water. Then, dry it on the low-heat setting.
- Should I wash this chef coat before using?
- For best results, we suggest washing this chef coat in cold water before wearing to reduce any color transfer from the manufacturing process.
Dress your chefs in the best with this Uncommon Threads South Beach 0415 unisex burgundy customizable short sleeve chef coat. Made from a 7.5 oz., 65/35 poly-cotton twill blend, this jacket is lightweight, comfortable, looks professional, and is durable enough to stand up to any foodservice environment. Each jacket has short sleeves to keep staff members cool in hot commercial kitchens. A utility shoulder pocket is on one sleeve of the jacket and is the perfect spot to store thermometers or pens. Plus, its mitered breast pocket can also help store other necessary kitchen items.
With its contemporary burgundy color, this jacket will bring an attractive look to your kitchen. Plus, its buttons are dyed to match the color of the jacket. This jacket has wide, overlapping front flaps with 10 buttons in two parallel columns, while its reinforced bar tacking ensures durability in the busiest of kitchens. Its reversible front closure option also adds to its excellent versatility. Its finished collar even helps boost the traditional look. This design combines comfort with a professional presentation to suit any foodservice establishment.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
Uncommon Threads 0415-0304
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register