What a great double breasted perforated short sleeve chef jacket I really like this a lot it’s very comfortable the master back is awesome I live in Arizona and it’s hard specially in Lake Havasu City and this is a perfect coat to wear in the kitchen
$23.49/EachShips free with Plus
- Double-breasted design with drop shoulder
- Double stitched poly-cotton blend is comfortable and easy to clean
- Has a utility shoulder pocket for thermometer, pen, or phone
- Full back is constructed from breathable mesh
- Includes 8 Chef logo buttons
- Clean gray color will keep your staff looking professional
- Traditional collar and neck design
|Chef Revival J205GR-XS Specs|
|Sleeve Length||Short Sleeve|
|Features|| Machine Washable|
|Product Line||Chef Revival Silver|
|Type||Men's/Unisex Chef Coats|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I wash this chef coat before using?
- For best results, we suggest washing this chef coat in cold water before wearing to reduce any color transfer from the manufacturing process.
- How can I properly wash and care for this poly-cotton item?
- Wash this item with like colors in cold water. Then, dry it on the low-heat setting.
Dress your chefs in the best with this Chef Revival Silver J205 unisex gray performance short sleeve chef jacket with mesh back. Made from a poly-cotton blend, this coat is comfortable, looks professional, and is durable enough to stand up to any food service environment. Additionally, each jacket has a full mesh back to keep your staff cool in a hot kitchen. Each coat is double stitched and has a traditional neck design which gives it a professional and timeless look. Plus, a utility shoulder pocket is on the left sleeve of each jacket. It's the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone.
To ensure an excellent fit, each jacket features a double-breasted design with drop shoulders. This means the jacket has wide, overlapping front flaps with 8 Chef logo buttons in two parallel columns. The drop shoulders extends the sleeve cap beyond the natural shoulder point and gives this jacket more of a relaxed, comfortable fit than a set-in sleeve design. For additional comfort, this chef coat features side vents and short sleeves to help keep you cool in your fast-paced kitchen.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
People Talk About:arizona awesome breasted chef city coat comfortable double great hard
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register