Customers Also Viewed
- Double-breasted design with drop shoulder
- Double stitched poly-cotton blend is comfortable and easy to clean
- Has a utility shoulder pocket for thermometer, pen, or phone
- Full back is constructed from breathable mesh
- Includes 8 Chef logo buttons
- Crisp white color will keep your staff looking professional
- Traditional collar and neck design
|Chef Revival J200-XS Specs|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
|Product Line||Chef Revival Silver|
|Type||Men's/Unisex Chef Coats|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I wash this chef coat before using?
- For best results, we suggest washing this chef coat in cold water before wearing to reduce any color transfer from the manufacturing process.
- Can I put my logo or design on this item?
- While you do not need to customize this item to purchase it, this item can be customized to help promote your brand, company, or event. To order this item customized with your design or logo, make sure to click the purple "Customize & Add to Cart" button at the top of the page.
How does it work?
To see even more custom products, be sure to check out our complete listing of items that can be customized just for you!
- How can I properly wash and care for this poly-cotton item?
- Wash this item with like colors in cold water. Then, dry it on the low-heat setting.
Dress your chefs in the best with this Chef Revival Silver J200 unisex white customizable performance long sleeve chef jacket with mesh back. Made from a poly-cotton blend, this coat is comfortable, looks professional, and is durable enough to stand up to any food service environment. Additionally, each jacket has a full mesh back to keep your staff cool in a hot kitchen. Each coat is double stitched and has a traditional neck design which gives it a professional and timeless look. Plus, a utility shoulder pocket is on the left sleeve of each jacket. It's the perfect spot to store thermometers, pens, or a cell phone.
To ensure an excellent fit, each jacket features a double-breasted design with drop shoulders. This means the jacket has wide, overlapping front flaps with 8 Chef logo buttons in two parallel columns. The drop shoulders extends the sleeve cap beyond the natural shoulder point and gives this jacket more of a relaxed, comfortable fit than a set-in sleeve design. For additional comfort, this chef coat features side vents to help keep you cool in your fast-paced kitchen.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register