Chef Revival Bronze Cool Crew Fresh J134 Unisex Tomato Red Customizable Chef Jacket with 3/4 Sleeves
- Eye-catching color and style ideal for open kitchen concepts
- Double-breasted design with a traditional straight band collar
- 8 flat black plastic chef logo buttons
- Sleeve pocket perfect for a thermometer / pen
- 3/4 length sleeves provide proper ventilation in hot kitchens
Other Products from this Line
|Chef Revival J134TM-XS Specs|
|Sleeve Length||3/4 Sleeve|
|Product Line||Chef Revival Bronze|
|Type||Men's/Unisex Chef Coats|
Customer questions about this product
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:chef great jacket color love jackets chefs cool red sleeves
- Great chef jacket. Perfect fit and keeps you cool in the summer time. The bright red color is definitely an eye catcher. Highly recommended to anyone.
- Absolutely love this chef jacket, 3/4 sleeves is the best jackets to on the market to keep hands free for chef to do work!! Has place for thermometer an pens highly recommended
- This chef jacket is really high quality. I had it embordered with our chefs name on it, and he simply loves it. Makes a great statement of a classy diner without breaking the bank.
- We like this jacket but it fits a bit snug. We love the color but it is difficult to clean due to the color and stains easily.
- Well crafted chef jacket. Great color. Has a fantastic look. The 3/4 sleeves are a great feature for any chef. Very happy with the quality of this product.
- We also bought this in mint green. These two colors go great in a mexican restaurant. The chef coat is very professional looking and comfy to wear
- This is a great chef jacket. Its comfortable, breathable, and professional looking. I would highly recommend this chef jacket. I definitely would buy this jacket again.
- These tomato red chef coats were PERFECT for our formal Valentine's Dinner event. We used these to dress up our Waffle House grill operators. The fabric was very good quality. They washed well. We look forward to using these again this year!
- Very nice finish chef jacket. I love the 3/4 sleeves, I feel like its easier to work in. It also comes in different sizes to ensure the perfect fit
- Not very cool. It is a regular jacket was kinda thinking it would have had cents on the back or so to help it breathe, just kind of standardWe appreciate your review, Vasilios! If you are looking for a different product that will better suit your needs, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
- I love this chef coat. But the clear button on the inside has came off after only 2 washes in a standard household washing machine. I still would recommend it though as it is definitely worth the price. It should last as the fabric is medium weight.
- Very good product. I would recommend it. I have had my jackets for almost 2 years and they still are holding up. They are just staring to show wear. Which is really good. I would recommend them.
- This chef's jacket is a great value. I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered it, but have been pleasantly surprised. It's a GREAT coat. The red is a great color, especially for us as red is our theme color. It's heavy enough to feel substantial, but light enough that you don't overheat in it. The buttons go through the holes sideways (instead of horizontally) which makes it easier to button than many chef's coats. The 3/4 sleeves are great, and the arm pocket is a must-have as always to have a pen and other small items always nearby. My only complaint is that it is not available in tall sizes - I'm tall and slim, so this is a big big on me in terms of width, but still works fine - the length is great. Would definitely buy again.
- I love the color choices on this and I have to admit that that's why I chose to purchase this item. The pricing was decent but I had hoped the material would have been a bit more sturdier feeling. Which is why I knocked a star off.
- We love the style of theses chef jackets and the fact that they keep us cool throughout the entire event without having to take them off.
- I love this chef revival chef jacket it is so much better in quality than some of the other brands out on the market. You cant got wrong!
- We bought a set of these for our hibachi chefs and have been highly satisfied with them. They have great stitching, great wash-ability, and look great.
- These super cool red jackets are great. You don't feel like your being choked at the neckline because it's open. Light weight and very comfortable.
- We loved this chef jacket because of its lightweight feel. Most jackets leave you hot and uncomfortable but not these. We stayed cool throughout the entire event without having to take them off.
- a very flexible and comfy chef coat. with the 3/4 sleeves, you dont have to worry about rolling it back and comes in many colors