Chef Revival Bronze J109 Unisex Black Customizable Short Sleeve Chef Coat
- Double-breasted, short sleeve design with drop shoulder
- Poly-cotton blend is comfortable and easy to clean
- Has a utility shoulder pocket for thermometer, pen, or phone
- Chest pocket included for additional storage
- Includes 8 black buttons
- Crisp black color will keep your staff looking professional
- Traditional collar and neck design
Ensure a clean, uniform look in your kitchen by providing your male cooks with these chef coats! Coming in a variety of styles and sizes, the coats will keep your kitchen staff cool, dry, and protected.
|Chef Revival J109BK-XS Specs|
|Sleeve Length||Short Sleeve|
|Product Line||Chef Revival Bronze|
|Type||Men's/Unisex Chef Coats|
Customer questions about this product
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Resources and Downloads for
Chef Revival J109BK-XS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:chef kitchen love coat fits recommend coats comfortable perfect quality
- The material is not light weighed. Runs true to size. Feels little cheap but ok quality. It is a loose fit so no need to order a bigger size.
- We love these Chef Revival chef's coats because they wash well and wear like iron. They are thin enough to keep you cool in the kitchen.
- I love it it fits perfect will be ording more. I will recommend this product and this site to my friends and my coworkers. My only problem is the shipping. Some times I only need one thing but the shipping starts out at a bit high so I wait till I need more to order
- A perfect chef coat for your perfect chef. This coat fits well and after washing maintains a soft feel. We wear these various coats daily and love the pocket functionality for easy storage of necessities. Highly recommend to up your shop’s kitchen appearance.
- I am so glad that I purchased this black short sleeve double breasted chef coat. The xs fits perfectly. I am 5'6" and 125 lbs. It is great quality and fits nicely.
- I'm personally a fan of black chef coats. To have one that is short sleeve is even better, helps me stay cool in hotter kitchen or when I'm outside. It has a breast pocket in the front for small gadgets or booklets.
- These jackets are great for a hot kitchen. They clean well also. We use them daily and I have had no complaints by my staff.
- This chef jacket is comfortable and looks good. It is easy to clean. The short sleeve makes it less hit when working in the kitchen.
- The fit on this product is great. I love how comfortable they are. The stitching and quality are great for the price. I would recommend this product to others.
- I bought a bunch of these to wear in the winter. The stitching and thickness are comfortable along with the material. The price is very very reasonable and overall good quality. I recommend.
- We love these chef's uniforms! So comfortable to wear and hold up well in the kitchen. The best part other than the price s no highly visible stains.
- We would recommend this product based on price, appearance and quality. Easy to clean. We were very impressed with the crisp, clean fit and look.
- With summer upon us this short sleeve shirt is there go to shirt that they were every day the chef coat is very stylish and loose fitting and very comfortable for my guys back in the kitchen. They love them