Amazing chef coat. Fits just perfect. Does not fade in the washer and will not shrink much either. Very comfortable and looks great as well.
- High-performance Chef-tex material dries quickly and releases stains
- Double-breasted design with a traditional straight band collar
- 12 black cloth-covered buttons
- Sleeve pocket perfect for a thermometer / pen
- Long sleeves offer the most protection
|Chef Revival J017BK-XS Specs|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
|Product Line||Chef Revival Gold|
|Type||Men's/Unisex Chef Coats|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put my logo or design on this item?
- While you do not need to customize this item to purchase it, this item can be customized to help promote your brand, company, or event. To order this item customized with your design or logo, make sure to click the purple "Customize & Add to Cart" button at the top of the page.
How does it work?
To see even more custom products, be sure to check out our complete listing of items that can be customized just for you!
- How can I properly wash and care for this poly-cotton item?
- Wash this item with like colors in cold water. Then, dry it on the low-heat setting.
- Should I wash this chef coat before using?
- For best results, we suggest washing this chef coat in cold water before wearing to reduce any color transfer from the manufacturing process.
Highlight the refinement of your chefs while providing them with the best in culinary clothing with the help of this Chef Revival Gold Chef-Tex Breeze J017 unisex black Cuisinier long sleeve chef jacket. Made from Chef Revival's high-performance Chef-Tex poly-cotton material, it sets the standard in chef coat design. Constituted of primary fibers surrounded by nano fibers, Chef-Tex dries faster than other fabrics. It's also treated with a staining agent designed to release and prevent the spreading of stains in washing machines. Chef-Tex doesn't sacrifice comfort for innovation! It's made to be both functional and comfortable, remaining smooth and soft to the touch and maintaining its shape, color, and a luxurious appearance even after multiple washes.
Featuring a distinctive yet traditional double-breasted front with a straight mandarin collar and a back yoke and drop design, this chef jacket delivers a sleek and professional look to highlight the refinement of your establishment. The front is fastened by 12 cloth-covered buttons made to last. The seams of the jacket are double-stitched to provide exceptional durability and endure the demands of the fast-paced culinary world. And because the jacket absorbs moisture better than other fabrics, spreading it through the fibers for faster drying, it helps the wearer stay cool during long shifts in hot kitchens. For added convenience, a pocket on the upper part of the sleeve provides convenient storage to keep a thermometer or pen close at hand.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
People Talk About:coats chef comfortable long perfect sleeved always amazing appreciate arms
I have both long and short sleeved chef coats by Chef Revival. Both do a perfect job at keeping me cool and comfortable the entire working shift. Those days that I am over the Grill I really appreciate the long sleeved coats and the performance of the fabric to keep my arms from be burned. The shoulder pockets are the only ones deep enough to hold the thermometer as not to fall out. Webstaurant always has the best price on these coats, so no need to shop around.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register