$569.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $17.07 back (1,707 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Features a solid plywood core
- High-pressure laminate surface will withstand the wear and tear of rigorous use
- MAXX Edge is bonded to the table core for a seamless, sanitary construction
- 1 1/2” square steel folding legs allow for easy setup and teardown
- Legs' black epoxy powder-coated finish offers increased longevity
- Shipping Weight
- 30 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 3 Chairs
Made in America
- Installation Type
- High-Pressure Top
- Tabletop Material
- Folding Tables
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Provide your employees or students with a comfortable place to work or take notes with this Resilient 18" x 72" folding seminar table with high-pressure laminate top and square legs. This table features a slim design for areas with limited space and offers just the right amount of table surface to accommodate laptops, notebooks, and other work essentials. The table top also boasts a sturdy plywood core with a high-pressure laminate surface to withstand the wear and tear of rigorous use.
To promote ideal sanitation without sacrificing style or durability, this item boasts an attractive black polyurethane MAXX Edge that's bonded to the table core for a seamless construction. This innovate edge design leaves zero room for food particles or harmful bacteria to collect, ensuring a clean work surface for each and every guest. The table's self-locking 1 1/2" square steel folding legs allow for easy setup and teardown as well, while their black epoxy powder-coated finish offers increased longevity. Ensure convenience in your conference room or lecture hall with this seminar table!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 3
Three people can comfortably sit at this table.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register