Earn up to $6.97 back (697 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Provides a space for employees or students to work efficiently
- 3/4" thick high-pressure laminate top with a high-density particle board core and backer sheet
- Creates a hard, flat, writing surface for note-taking
- Black t-mold frame covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity
- 1 1/8" diameter, off-set, 18 gauge steel legs for maximum leg room
- Knife-lock mechanism allows users to move freely underneath the table for superior comfort
- Mar-proof plastic foot caps protect floors from scratches and scuff marks
- Easily folds for transporting and storing
Works WithView All Items
- Correll T4896U 28" x 48" Universal Table Truck for 48" and 60" Round Tables and 18" x 60" up to 36" x 96" Rectangular Tables
Correll ST1896PX-15 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 58 lb.
- 96 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 29 Inches
- Adjustable Height
- 250 lb.
Made in America
- Gray Granite
- Frame Material
- Tabletop Material
- Tabletop Thickness
- 3/4 Inches
Correll ST1896PX-15 Details
Provide a space for your employees or students to work efficiently with this Correll ST1896PX15 18" x 96" rectangular gray granite high pressure folding seminar table with off-set legs. This table features a 3/4" thick high-pressure laminate top with a high-density particle board core and backer sheet, offering a hard, flat, writing surface for note-taking during your most important presentations. Its gray granite finish ensures a professional look and blends in seamlessly with any environment. Plus, a black t-mold frame covers the table's edge to ensure protection and overall longevity.
Not only does it have 1 1/8" diameter, off-set, 18 gauge steel legs for maximum leg room, it also incorporates a knife-lock mechanism that's attached to the back legs, allowing users to move freely underneath the table for superior comfort. Additionally, the feet are capped with mar-proof caps that help maintain pristine floor surfaces. Each table easily folds for transporting and storing. When ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with the automatic lock-open mechanism. With an evenly-distributed weight capacity of 250 lb., this seminar table is ideal for heavy-duty use in schools, universities, offices, and conference areas.
Capacity: 250 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 4
Four people can comfortably sit at this table.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register