Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $385.65 back (38,565 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Features two independent cabinets for frozen and cold food storage
- Brightly lit top sign panel and interior LED lighting
- Two self-closing glass doors, each with stay-open feature
- Full electronic control with automatic defrost for easy operation
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
Beverage-Air MMFR49HC-1-A-SW Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 696 lb.
- 52 Inches
- 33 1/2 Inches
- 78 1/8 Inches
- Interior Width
- 46 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 27 Inches
- Interior Height
- 53 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Amps - Freezer
- Amps - Refrigerator
- BTU Per Hour
- 3,629 BTU
- 49 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Exterior Material
- Stainless Steel
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- Horsepower - Freezer
- 3/4 HP
- Horsepower - Refrigerator
- 1/4 HP
- Installation Type
- Interior Color
- Interior Material
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 10 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range - Freezer
- 0 Degrees F and Below
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
Create the ultimate cold food display with the Beverage-Air MMRF49HC-1-A-SW MarketMax 52" stainless steel two section glass door dual temperature merchandiser. This merchandiser features two independent cabinets, one that holds temperatures at 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below, and one that holds temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. These sections respectively provide frozen and cold food storage to help showcase and sell a variety of product, from popsicles to yogurt and milk.
Each cabinet is accessible through a self-closing door with double or triple pane lowE glass to provide immediate visibility. The doors also include stay-open features for easy loading and snap-in gaskets that are easy to remove for cleaning. Inside each cabinet, a set of 5 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves provide product organization, while 4 shelf clips per shelf ensure easy and secure installation. Bright, LED lighting illuminates the cabinets to draw attention to the display case and merchandise your inventory. Likewise, a brightly illuminated sign panel on the top exterior of the unit attracts the eye, even from across the store.
This particular merchandiser is built with a sleek stainless steel exterior with a heavy-duty white steel interior and bottom-mount refrigeration system. Both cabinets use R290 refrigerant to maintain the proper temperatures, the freezer section with a 3/4 hp compressor and the refrigerator section with a 1/4 hp compressor. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. Plus, the full electronic control with digital display simplifies operation so the unit is easy to monitor and adjust throughout the day. Automatic defrost for each cabinet similarly streamlines use and maintenance. This dual temperature merchandiser requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Adding graphics to this unit may increase the shipping time. For more information on specific shipping times, contact Customer Service.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 78 1/8"
Capacity: per section 21.01 cu. ft.
Width: per section 23"
Height (Usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register