$20.49/PairShips free with Plus
- Features dual-zone 3M Thinsulate™ insulation that offers superior hand protection, even in harsh cold climates
- Built to be weather-resistant, featuring a ripstop outer shell with a DWR water-repellant finish
- Rugged palm and fingertip reinforcements grant a superior grip
- Material on the thumb and index finger is touchscreen capable
- Neoprene cuff fits over or under jacket sleeves and can be tightened with a hook and loop closure
Other Products from this Line
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7044 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7025 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7024 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
Ergodyne 17352 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.35 lb.
- Cold Protection
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
Touch Screen Capable
Customer questions about this product
- What is a hook and loop closure?
- A hook and loop closure is a type of fastener system consisting of two sides. One side of the closure feels rough and is referred to as the hook, while the softer side is called the loop. When joined together it creates an easy-to-use closure used on many types of items including fabric and clothing.
Protect your hands in cold environments with these Ergodyne 17356 ProFlex 817 thermal work gloves. These gloves are designed to provide maximum warmth in extremely cold climates, offering 3M Thinsulate™ insulation. The dual-zone thermal protection allows for increased hand dexterity, featuring 70 grams of insulation on the back of the hand and 40 grams on the palm. This ensures that the gloves trap your body heat, so you can stay warm. These weather-resistant gloves also feature a durable ripstop outer shell and a DWR water-repellent finish. With reinforced palms and fingertips, the gloves grant a secure grip on all types of abrasive surfaces. For further comfort, the thumb features a soft material ideal for wiping your brow or nose while working. Additionally, this pair of gloves offers EN 388 CE protection of 3423 against abrasions, blades, tears, and punctures. This ensures worry-free work for your employees, as they can be sure the glove will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental scrapes, even in high-volume, fast-paced settings.
Perfect for work in cold climates, these gloves are sure to boost both safety and productivity. Each glove has a neoprene cuff that can fit over and under jacket sleeves, and the cuff can be tightened using a hook and loop closure to ensure a secure fit. Plus, the cuff has space for the owner to write their own name for easy identification, and reflective accents on the glove enhance visibility. For your convenience, these gloves are tech-friendly. The thumb and index finger are touchscreen capable, so you can use your smart phone without removing your gloves. Additionally, these gloves are machine washable. These sturdy gloves are a trustworthy, proven choice for employees and offer essential protection for cold weather detail work. Use them for outdoor construction, while working in cold storage facilities, or for general service work!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item protects against cold temperatures.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
This item protects hands against cuts.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register