$29.49/PairShips free with Plus
- Features dual-zone 3M Thinsulate™ insulation that offers superior hand protection, even in harsh cold climates
- Breathable membrane insert protects hands from cold, moisture, and wind
- Tena-Grip palm and reinforced fingertips grant a strong grip and offer durability and flexibility
- Neoprene cuff fits over or under jacket sleeves and can be tightened with a hook and loop closure
- Material on index finger and thumb is touch screen capable
Other Products from this Line
- Ergodyne ProFlex 817 Thermal Work Gloves with Reinforced Palms
- Ergodyne ProFlex 818WP Black Thermal Waterproof Work Gloves with Tena-Grip
- Ergodyne ProFlex 1600 Standard Elastic Back Support Brace
- Ergodyne ProFlex 390 18" x 36" Black Extra Large Foam Kneeling Pad - 1" Thick
- Ergodyne ProFlex 9000 Lightweight Anti-Vibration Gloves - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 910 Half-Finger Impact Gloves with Wrist Support
- ProFlex Ergodyne 1400 Universal Size Back Support
- Ergodyne ProFlex 391 18" x 36" Black Extra Large Lightweight Foam Kneeling Pad - 1/2" Thick
- Ergodyne ProFlex 9012 ANSI/ISO-Certified Anti-Vibration Gloves with Wrist Support - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 1500 Weight Lifters Style Back Support Brace
- Ergodyne ProFlex 380 14" x 21" Black Standard Foam Kneeling Pad - 1" Thick
- Ergodyne ProFlex 1650 Economy Elastic Back Support Brace
- Ergodyne ProFlex 380 14" x 21" Orange Standard Foam Kneeling Pad - 1" Thick
- Ergodyne ProFlex 816 Thermal Fingerless Work Gloves / Flip-Top Mittens
- Ergodyne ProFlex 1625 Elastic Back Support Brace
- Ergodyne ProFlex 385 16" x 28" Black Large Foam Kneeling Pad - 1" Thick
- Ergodyne ProFlex 100 Economy Spandex Back Support Brace
- Ergodyne ProFlex 386 16" x 28" Black Large Lightweight Foam Kneeling Pad - 1/2" Thick
- Ergodyne ProFlex 1505 Low Profile Weight Lifters Back Support
- Ergodyne ProFlex 710 Heavy-Duty Full-Finger Trade Gloves - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 100HV Economy Spandex Hi-Vis Back Support Brace
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7000 Nylon / Spandex Gloves with Microfoam Nitrile Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7044 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7025 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7024 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 2000SF High-Performance Spandex Back Support Brace
- Ergodyne ProFlex 1000SF Standard Spandex Back Support Brace
- Ergodyne ProFlex 720 Heavy-Duty Framing Gloves - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 720LTR Heavy-Duty Leather-Reinforced Framing Gloves - Pair
Ergodyne 17392 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1 lb.
- Cold Protection
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
Touch Screen Capable
Customer questions about this product
- What is a hook and loop closure?
- A hook and loop closure is a type of fastener system consisting of two sides. One side of the closure feels rough and is referred to as the hook, while the softer side is called the loop. When joined together it creates an easy-to-use closure used on many types of items including fabric and clothing.
Protect your hands from wind, moisture, and the cold with these Ergodyne ProFlex 818WP orange thermal waterproof work gloves with Tena-Grip. These gloves are designed to provide maximum warmth in extremely cold climates, offering 3M Thinsulate™ insulation. The dual-zone thermal protection allows for increased hand dexterity, featuring 70 grams of insulation on the back of the hand and 40 grams on the palm. This ensures that the gloves trap your body heat and keep you warm. These weather-resistant gloves also feature a durable ripstop outer shell and a DWR water-repellant finish, and they include a breathable membrane insert which blocks wind, moisture, and the cold to keep your hands warm and dry in harsh climates. Also, with a Tena-Grip palm and fingertip reinforcements, these gloves grant a flexible and secure grip over all types of abrasive surfaces. Additionally, these gloves offer EN 388 CE protection of 3322 against abrasions, blades, tears, and punctures. This ensures worry-free work for your employees, as they can be sure the glove will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental scrapes, even in high-volume, fast-paced settings.
With excellent thermal protection, these gloves are sure to boost both safety and productivity. Each glove has an extended neoprene cuff that can fit over and under jacket sleeves, and the cuff can be tightened using a hook and loop closure to ensure a secure fit. Plus, the cuff has space for the owner to write their own name for easy identification. For further comfort, the thumb features a soft material ideal for wiping your brow or nose while working. These gloves are designed for high visibility, featuring bright orange reflective accents. For your convenience, these gloves are also tech-friendly. The thumb and index finger are touchscreen capable, so you can use your smart phone or tablet without removing your gloves. Plus, these gloves are machine washable. These sturdy gloves are a trustworthy, proven choice for employees and offer essential protection for cold weather detail work. Use them for outdoor construction, while working in cold storage facilities, or for general service work!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item protects hands against cuts.
This item protects against cold temperatures.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register