- 7-gauge cotton / nylon seamless knit fabric ensures comfort and durability
- Pre-curved design ensures a secure, natural fit
- Boasts EN 388 CE protection of 3343
- Chloroprene rubber palm pad provides effective vibration protection
- Elastic cuff fits securely on wrists for added safety
Other Products from this Line
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7024 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7044 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Ergodyne ProFlex 7025 HPPE Polyester / Spandex Cut Resistant Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Shipping Weight
- 0.44 lb.
Protect workers from vibration-related injuries with these Ergodyne ProFlex 9000 lightweight anti-vibration gloves. These gloves provide lightweight yet powerful vibration protection thanks to a chloroprene rubber palm pad built into the glove. Surrounding the palm pad, 7-gauge cotton / nylon seamless knit fabric creates a breathable glove that protects while remaining comfortable throughout the day. These flexible gloves are even pre-curved to provide the perfect protective yet comfortable fit. An elastic cuff fits snugly around the wrist for additional protection.
These anti-vibration gloves are certified with an EN 388 CE protection of 3343. These tests ensure the gloves resist abrasions, cuts, tears, and punctures to provide optimal protection while remaining effective and performing as intended to protect workers from extreme vibration. These sturdy yet lightweight gloves are a trustworthy, proven choice for construction employees and offer essential protection from liabilities related to injuries on the job.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
This item protects hands against cuts.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register