- Corrosion-resistant, fine mesh construction
- Coated handles for safe handling
- Sturdy support braces
|Frymaster 8030188 Specs|
|Features|| Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- I’m being asked to enter my model and serial number at checkout for this part – what does this mean?
- The manufacturer requires your equipment model and serial number to ship this part. Please note that entering this information is not a guarantee of compatibility, and you should still consult with a service technician and/or product literature to ensure you are ordering the correct part. If you don’t have your model / serial number readily available, you may still check out and the Custom Quote Team will follow up with you via email to obtain it before the order for this item is placed.
- Will I need to enter my model and serial number for this part?
- The manufacturer requires your equipment model and serial number to ship this part. If you don’t have this information readily available, you may still check out and the Custom Quote Team will follow up with you via email.
Frymaster 8030188 Details
Keep your existing MJ35, GF14, or J2X gas fryer in top condition with the Frymaster 8030188 sediment tray! Designed for the removal of sediment from the frypot, this tray fits inside the cold zone of the open frypot beneath baskets to catch crumbs that fall from breaded food products. Thanks to its fine mesh construction, this tray easily catches crumbs and other food particles! It boasts corrosion-resistant nickel construction and plastisol-coated handles for safe handling.
Using a sediment tray will help prolong the useful life of oil by removing food particles that contribute to oil breakdown. Plus, the elimination of sediment from heat exchange areas makes for easier cleaning! Thanks to sturdy support braces, baskets can sit securely on top of the tray, eliminating the need for support racks. The Frymaster 8030188 sediment tray can be easily removed and quickly emptied for uninterrupted frying during busy times.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
We recommend entering your unit's serial number into the box provided during the checkout process. That way, we can check to make sure the part you are ordering is the correct one. If you choose to omit the serial number, you are accepting responsibility for the part's compatibility with your unit.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register