- Compatible with SM50G and D50G fryers
- Attaches easily with screws
|Frymaster 2003651 Specs|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- I’m being asked to enter my model and serial number at checkout for this part – what does this mean?
- The manufacturer requires your equipment model and serial number to ship this part. Please note that entering this information is not a guarantee of compatibility, and you should still consult with a service technician and/or product literature to ensure you are ordering the correct part. If you don’t have your model / serial number readily available, you may still check out and the Custom Quote Team will follow up with you via email to obtain it before the order for this item is placed.
- Will I need to enter my model and serial number for this part?
- The manufacturer requires your equipment model and serial number to ship this part. If you don’t have this information readily available, you may still check out and the Custom Quote Team will follow up with you via email.
Frymaster 2003651 Details
Get the most out of your exhaust hoods with this Frymaster 2003651 flue deflector for SM50G and D50G fryers. This flue delfector directs heat to your exhaust hoods to optimize their effectiveness. It attaches easily with screws and is built to withstand the extreme heat of a fryer.
Width: 15 3/8"
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
We recommend entering your unit's serial number into the box provided during the checkout process. That way, we can check to make sure the part you are ordering is the correct one. If you choose to omit the serial number, you are accepting responsibility for the part's compatibility with your unit.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register