Fox's Coconut Snow Cone Syrup 1 Gallon
Other Available Flavors:
- 96 (1.33 fl oz. or 39 mL) servings per bottle
- Visually appealing light tan color
- Sweet, refreshing coconut flavor
- Great for making snow cones and snowballs
- Perfect for bars, concession stands, and ice cream shops
H. Fox & Co
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Snow Cone Syrups|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Should this item be refrigerated after opening?
- According to the vendor, this product should be refrigerated after opening, and for best results, used within one year.
- This product tasted like sugar and seemed to lack flavor. Did I use it incorrectly?
- For best results, it is recommended to shake this bottle of syrup before using.
Capture the taste of summer with the sweet, refreshing flavor of Fox's coconut snow cone syrup! The delicious coconut flavor of the syrup combines with the icy texture of the snow cone to create an irresistible frozen summer treat that your customers will love. A corporation specializing in irresistible ice cream toppings, sweet syrups, and fizzy soda mixes for over 100 years, H. Fox & Company takes great pride in their products.
Snow cones are the perfect treat to help all of your patrons beat the heat. Featuring a tropical coconut flavor and a visually appealing, light tan color, this snow cone syrup can be used to enhance the menu at any concession stand, fair, or ice cream shop. With 96 servings of snow cone syrup per container, your business will be in good supply. Each gallon of snow cone syrup is made with the finest ingredients to create the most authentic mouth-watering flavors.
This snow cone syrup is traditionally mixed in a ratio of 2 parts water to 1 part syrup with plain or carbonated water.
This item is certified Kosher by Kay Kosher Supervision.
People Talk About:flavors Love flavoring especially different cone concessions compliments coconut brand
This is a good coconut snow cone syrup. It is good on its own. It though compliments well so many of the other flavors, especially the vanilla.
Tonya L. Posted on 12/15/2016
Love this brand flavoring. We have bought a Lot and Will def Be reordering when we get low. All the flavors we have tried have been amazing. Love being able to afford to have so many different options in our concessions.
Mindy A. from Wagamans Fun Farm Posted on 03/22/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register