Follett HCC1010WBT Horizon Elite Series 29 1/8" Water Cooled Chewblet Ice Machine for Ice Bins - 1061 lb.
- Removes 85% of TDS to minimize descaling and maximize the life of the machine and its components
- Produces high quality ice while using a fraction of the water and energy of a typical machine
- Makes up to 1061 lb. of ice per day; designed for use with an ice bin
- Makes chewblet ice that has a soft, chewable texture; great for healthcare facilities
- Semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system
- 2016 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- Uses environmentally responsible R-404A refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $4.99 /Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.99 /Case
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
plus $199.99 /Each
Follett 01085463 Horizon 1010 and 1410 Height Adjustable Ice Machine Stand
|Follett Corporation HCC1010WBT Specs|
|Width||29 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/4 Inches|
|Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,061 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.2 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Follett Corporation HCC1010WBT Details
Produce high quality ice while using just a fraction of the water and energy of comparable ice machines with this Follett HCC1010WBT Horizon Elite series water cooled ice machine! Designed for use with ice bins, this machine is guaranteed to produce ice that will please any thirsty customer or patient at hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, convenience stores, and a wide variety of other establishments. The smooth contours of this machine's design offer a greater visual appeal than the more industrial appearance of many competitive models and, despite being just 29 1/8" wide, it is able to produce up to an impressive 1061 lb. of ice per day. Delivering high volumes of 1" long chewblet ice nuggets, this machine produces ice that's a consumer favorite for its soft, chewable texture that makes it particularly great for healthcare operations because they're easy to chew.
This machine's rugged construction works in conjunction with a variety of other helpful features to ensure your machine's reliable, long-lasting performance. Its revolutionary scale inhibiting design removes 85% of TDS to increase the time between descaling, reduce the need for expensive scale treatment, and maximize the life of the machine and its components for longer-lasting performance! This unique system also reduces water consumption by 35% when compared to other cubers, giving you fantastic operational savings as well. Designed with sanitation in mind, this unit features a semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system to help maximize sanitation without requiring any grueling labor. And, thanks to its Agion silver-based antimicrobial treatment, this unit's key components are protected from other common types of contamination as well. To further convenience you, your staff, and your guests, this machine's energy efficient design offers quiet production and eliminates noisy harvest cycles. It uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant and requires a 220V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 29 1/8"
Depth: 23 1/4"
Height: 22 1/2"
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation HCC1010WBT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!