Fetco by Elmeco QK1 Quickream 1 Gallon Self-Serve Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine - 115V
- Compact, space-saving countertop design
- Self-serve system dispenses portion-controlled servings of approximately 2.5 oz. at a time
- User friendly electronic control touchpad
- No-seal, anti-leak design minimizes periodic maintenance
- Output of 6.25 quarts every 1.5 hours; 115V
*Use the following video instructions to familiarize yourself with your Quickream soft serve machine and to prepare it for first-time use.
Disassembly for Cleaning
- Twist and remove splined knobs (optional)
- Pull the plastic arms on the side of the pour shaft outward to release it, then lift it up and out
- Remove the outlet handle inclining toward the tank by turning it by gently shaking it loose from the unit
- Press the sides of the condensation tray below the serving spout inward and gently pull away from the unit to remove
- Twist and pull away from the unit to loosen and remove the plastic spout outlet cap
- Turn the plastic key lock atop the unit to release the bowl cover and lift it away from the bowl
- Pull up on the bottom lever of the plastic hinge hooks to release the clear bowl/tank and lift it up over the machine
- Remove the tank gasket lining its bottom rim and set it aside
- Easily lift the horizontal auger out of the unit, as it is fitted into place rather than fastened down
- Turn the vertical blade fixing ring counterclockwise until you remove it from the auger post and slide the vertical aguer up over the post
- Wipe frozen product residue from the internal cooling area which resides at the base of the tank (note: a small temperature probe sits at the front of the cooling area)
- Lubricate the attachment points of the now removed vertical and horizontal augers with a food-grade vaseline, and secure them back in place; next, lubricate the remaining front-facing end of the horizontal auger post at the front of the horizontal auger
- Identify the gasket joints, which align with the bottom corners of the clear tank, and press the gasket back into position
- Replace the tank, ensuring that the rear of the tank is inserted beneath the securing clip in the rear of the machine to prevent movement
- Refasten the plastic hinge hooks to fully secure the tank to the rest of the unit
- Press and twist to replace the plastic outlet cap back onto the pour spot
- Clip in the condensation dray at the base of the pour spout and refasten the pour handle
- Return the tank cover to its original position and turn the locking key clockwise to lock into place
- Slide the pour shaft back into place behind to servinng handle and clip the arms back into their receiving recessions
- Slightly lift and pull the drip tray away from the unit to remove the grate cover and rinse
- To clean the machine's air filter, press the clips at the top that secure it into place and gently pull it away from the machine
Now that you've cleaned your machine, let's get it ready for service. To start, turn the cover key to release and lift the tank cover open. Use a pitcher to carefully pour in your product of choice to the max level area that lands just above the pour spout on the outside of the unit.
Turn on your machine by flipping the green LED power switch on the bottom side of the machine. Press the right button on the digital control panel to activate the motor and begin rotating the augers. Next, press the button on the far left to bring the machine into "soft mode", waiting a moment for it to initialize.
Press and hold the button second from the right to switch through date, time, and other useful machine settings including TLI or temperature setting. When moving the various options, click the far right button to select the desired setting, then begin clicking the button second from the right once again to lower the machine to the desired temperature. Click the far right button once again to finalize. If you don't know the right temperature for your frozen product, set the maximum temperature at -8.5 Celcius or 16.7 degrees Fahrenheit.
Wait as your soft serve product cools down to temp and mixes to the ideal consistency. In about 25 minutes, your product will reach the perfect temperature and consistency, and be ready to serve!
To properly maintain unused product each day and prevent unused product from reaching an undesirable temperature, begin by clicking the menu button until it reads "TLI". Then, click the button immediately to the right of the menu until you reach the "date" setting. Follow the same procedure to reach the "time" setting. Entering the date and time here is the first step to setting up night mode, during which the machine will keep your product at the ideal temperature and consistency to keep it fresh and mixed for the next day. When the date and time are set, click the button on the far right to finalize. The digital screen should read "night mode", indicating that night made has been set successfully.
If you need to locate the serial number of your Quickream soft serve machine, remove the drip tray following the earlier instructions to reveal the sticker containing the serial number and other identifying information.
Enhance your service by providing delicious soft serve using the compact Quickream soft serve machine. Check out the video for simple, step-by-step disassembly instructions to have your Quickream machine cleaned and ready to begin offering soft serve of the finest taste and consistency!
|Fetco QK1 Specs|
|Width||10 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Hoppers||1|
|Output||6.25 Quarts Per Hour|
|Type||Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines|
Fetco QK1 Details
This Fetco by Elmeco QK1 Quickream 1 gallon self-serve soft serve ice cream machine is ideal for freezing and serving ice cream, custard, frozen yogurt, gelato, and sorbet. Ideal for freezing and serving various desserts, this machine is the perfect serving solution for a concession stand, frozen yogurt bar, buffet, or ice cream shop.
This unit's total cold system and dual auger design eliminate the possibility of wasting product due to warming, ensuring that your soft serve or other frozen product stays at the perfect temperature until the last serving. To control serving sizes, the unit features a clever self-service dispensing system that quickly releases controlled 2.5 oz. portions at a time.
Simplicity is a hallmark of this soft serve machine. The simple electronic touchpad allows anyone to operate the machine with ease. These controls include dual auger rotation, soft mode, a custom temperature setting, and a handy night mode that ensures your frozen product remains at a temperature below 32 degrees Fahrenheit when not in use. Maintenance is the least of your concerns with this self serve machine. It has a seal-less drive system prevents leaking and eliminates the need to perform the periodic maintenance associated with units that use sealing gaskets. Its external condenser air filter can be quickly removed for easy cleaning. This model requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 10 15/16"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 28 "
Capacity: 1 gallon
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register