Earn up to $8.51 back (851 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- For use with ice machine, steam, and coffee systems
- Offers four times the scale reduction capacity as the SS-IMF cartridge
- Patented Hydroblend compound provides phosphate treatment
- 10-125 PSI pressure requirement
- 9 7/16" tall
- 1-6 GPM flow rate with 150 degrees Fahrenheit maximum temperature
- Everpure EV9761-32 High Flow CSR Twin-XCLM+ Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - 5 Micron and 4/3.34/2 GPM
- Everpure EV9761-33 High Flow CSR Triple-XCLM+ Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - 5 Micron and 6/5.01/3 GPM
- Everpure EV9761-34 High Flow CSR Quad-XCLM+ Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - 5 Micron and 8/6.68/4 GPM
- Everpure EV9771-32 High Flow CSR Twin-7CLM+ Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - 5 Micron and 3.34/2.66/2 GPM
- Everpure EV9771-33 High Flow CSR Triple-7CLM+ Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - 5 Micron and 5.01/4/3 GPM
- Everpure EV9771-34 High Flow CSR Quad-7CLM+ Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - 5 Micron and 6.68/5.33/4 GPM
Everpure 979942 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 12 lb.
- 9 7/16 Inches
- 2 Inches
- Made in America
- Filter Type
- Maximum Pressure
- 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature
- 150 Degrees F
- Service Flow Rate
- 1 - 6 GPM
- Filter Cartridges
Everpure 979942 Details
Supply clean, safe water to your machine and increase efficiency with this Everpure EV9799-42 SS-XL ScaleStick replacement cartridge! This integral feed cartridge connects to most 10" standard housings to provide clear, fresh water to your low flow water-fed equipment, which improves the flavor, appearance, and overall quality of your product. And, because it has a wider diameter, it can even be used in select small warewashing applications! With a reduction capacity up to 4 times larger than the SS-IMF cartridge, this unit powerfully reduces scale mineral deposits in your water, thanks to the patented Hydroblend phosphate compound. Plus, it aids in corrosion resistance to ensure long term efficiency.
This cartridge has a 125 PSI maximum pressure requirement, 150 degrees Fahrenheit maximum temperature, and a 1-6 GPM flow rate range. This cartridge fits current SR-X and older AR-X housings.
Height: 9 7/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register