Earn up to $7.95 back (795 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Effectively reduces scale in your steam equipment
- Protects against corrosion
- Patented Hydroblend compound provides phosphate treatment
- Black housing protects filter from any light penetration issues
- 6 GPM flow rate
- 10-125 PSI pressure requirement
- 2.2 lb. package of Scalekleen and dip tube included
- Assure Parts Retrofit Water Filter Replacement Cartridge (SS-10 Scale Stick Equivalent) - 5 Micron Rating
Everpure 979720 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 6 lb.
- 5 3/16 Inches
- 5 1/2 Inches
- 12 7/16 Inches
- Made in America
- Filter Type
- Maximum Pressure
- 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature
- 100 Degrees F
- Service Flow Rate
- 6 GPM
- Sanitary Quick Change
- Filter Cartridges
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have a clear bowl as the manual shows?
- No, this item now has a black bowl. Having a black housing protects this filter from any light penetration issues, such as unwanted algae growth, that may arise.
Everpure 979720 Details
Ensure that your steam equipment is properly protected from scale with this Everpure EV9797-20 SR-X feeder/deliming scale inhibitor system! If your water isn't properly treated for scale, it could damage the inner components of your steam equipment. This system not only dramatically reduces scale build up, but it also acts as a deliming agent and provides protection against corrosion! Thanks to Everpure's patented Hydroblend compound, you can be sure of effective, long term protection.
This system comes equipped with a dip tube and 2.2 lb. package of Scalekleen for all your deliming and scale inhibiting needs. Plus, the black housing protects the filter from any potential light penetration issues, such as unwanted algae growth, that may arise. And, swapping out the cartridge is quick, easy, and sanitary, because none of the internal filter parts are exposed during routine handling. This system has a 125 PSI maximum pressure requirement and a 6 GPM flow rate.
Width: 5 3/16"
Depth: 5 1/2"
Height: 12 7/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register