- For drinking water, fountain drink, and frozen carbonated beverage filter systems
- Filters for chlorine and chloramines
- CC1E cartridge uses radial flow GAC media to reduce unpleasant taste and odor
- 15,000 gallon capacity
- 5 GPM flow rate
- 20-100 PSI pressure requirement
- Everpure EV9100-32 CB20-302E Water Filtration System - .5 Micron and 5 GPM
- Everpure EV9100-37 CB20-312E Water Filtration System - .5 Micron and 5 GPM
- Everpure EV9100-51 CB20-124E Water Filtration System - 5 GPM
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
|Everpure EV9105-02 Specs|
|Diameter||5 3/8 Inches|
|Filter Type|| Chlorine|
|Maximum Pressure||100 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
|Service Flow Rate||5 GPM|
Everpure EV9105-02 Details
Supply clean, safe, water to your cold beverage application with this Everpure EV9105-02 CC1E replacement filter cartridge! The CC1E cartridge uses radial flow GAC media to virtually eliminate unpleasant tastes and odors associated with chloramines and chlorine, so you'll always have great tasting and smelling products.
This cartridge boasts a 15,000 gallon capacity with a 100 PSI maximum pressure requirement. This cartridge has a flow rate of 5 GPM, guaranteeing a consistent flow without sacrificing cleanliness.
Diameter: 5 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register