- Requires no manual operation to turn the faucet on or off
- Helps save water and reduce cross-contamination
- Thermostatic temperature control mixing valve ensures the desired temperature is maintained
- Integral check valves prevent backflow
- 2.2 GPM
|Equip by T&S 5EF-1D-DS-TMV Specs|
|Spout Length||4 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers|| 1 Mounting Hole|
Flex Inlets Included
|Flow Rate||2.2 GPM|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Mounting Style||Deck Mounted|
Customer questions about this product
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
Equip by T&S 5EF-1D-DS-TMV Details
Revolutionize hand washing at your bar, restaurant, hotel, or cafe, with this ADA Compliant Equip by T&S 5EF-1D-DS-TMV electronic deck mounted faucet. This faucet has a 4 1/2" cast spout that is 4 11/16" high. It's ideal for hand washing sinks, requiring no manual operation to turn the faucet on or off. Simply place hands in front of the sensor and water will freely flow.
This faucet's electronic sensor will help you save water and also helps reduce cross-contamination because you don't have to touch anything to turn it on! It has a thermostatic temperature control mixing valve with integral check valves to prevent backflow. A 3 5/8" x 4 3/16" x 2" deep waterproof control module box is included. It is AC or DC operated with 4 AA batteries (sold separately).
Width: 2 1/16"
Depth: 4 3/4"
Height: 4 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item is designed for hands-free use, which reduces the risk of cross-contamination and prevents germs from spreading.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register