Ellis Mezzaroma 12 oz. Dark Decaf Ground Espresso - 6/Case
- Ground beans are ready to brew
- Rich, distinct flavor
- Great for making lattes, cappuccinos, mochas, macchiatos, and more
- Perfect for day or night time enjoyment
- Great for coffee shops, cafes and restaurants
Ensure you never run out of your customers' favorite coffee! Our bulk coffees are blended from the finest selection of beans and are available in both regular and decaffeinated to suit your needs.
|Package Size||12 oz.|
|Roast Level||Extra Dark|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes extra dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Extra dark roast coffee provides a strong bitter, smoky tasting brew. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, extra dark roast coffee contains a very low amount of caffeine in comparison to all other roast types.
Give your patrons the wake up they deserve with the warm, robust flavors of Mezzaroma dark decaf ground espresso! For over 150 years, Ellis Coffee Company has followed the tradition of providing customers with high-quality and great tasting products. Already ground, this espresso comes ready to brew, helping you fill your drink orders quicker. Use this espresso to serve straight espresso shots, flavored cappuccinos and lattes, or iced beverages. From macchiatos to mochas, the possibilities are limitless with this Mezzaroma dark decaf espresso! Just tamp the grounds into your espresso machine and pull the perfect shot of espresso. For a truly customized and specialty espresso based beverage, add a splash of your favorite flavoring syrup to each cup. This extra dark espresso provides a rich, distinct flavor, just like the dark roasts preferred in southern Italy!
Unlike other brewed coffee beverages, espresso has a thicker consistency, which makes for a bolder flavor. Once brewed, this espresso forms a thick and creamy layer of foam on top of the liquid once a shot is pulled. In addition, this espresso is decaf, which means that a piping hot beverage can be enjoyed any time of day or night without throwing off natural sleep cycles. Coffee-lovers won't be able to get enough of the rich and powerful taste of this premium espresso. Filled with natural antioxidants, espresso is a great morning beverage choice for your more health-conscious patrons as well! Perfect for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and lobbies, Mezzaroma dark decaf ground espresso is the perfect pick-me-up for any setting.
People Talk About:great taste recommend price pleasant Mezzaroma kitchen Ground Espresso Detcaf
Nice full bodied decaf espresso. We can hardly tell the difference between this one and the regular Mezzaroma Dark Regular espresso. They both make a great latte or cappuccino.
The Mezzaroma Dark Detcaf Ground Espresso has a great taste and a pleasant aroma. The price is great on Webstaurant! I would highly recommend this for any kitchen.
Sir Clean recommended this product Mezzaroma 12 oz. Dark Decaf Ground Espresso, the aroma is nice, delicious flavor. The price is good!! Good quality of coffe.
I love this dark decaf ground espresso. Full flavor with not compromise! You will never find a difference in flavor with caffeinated version! Great choice!
This is the decafe versions on Mezzanine Roma. As a ground espresso, this brand taste great. It is very finely found. Which means it will work in your portafilter just fine. Good value.
Decaf espresso is expensive and hard to find. It has a great taste and is good quality. The price is great! I will continue ordering this product.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register