Edlund MDR-1000 1000 g Metric Portion Scale with 6" x 6 3/4" Platform
- Stainless steel housing, springs, and mechanism
- Measures in grams
- Air dashpot for fast and accurate readings
Save money for your business by learning how to control the sizes of the portions you serve! See how seemingly insignificant mistakes in portion size--such as being off by 1/8 of an oz.--can make a huge difference in your yearly profits.
|Depth||7 1/2 Inches|
|Platform Width||6 Inches|
|Platform Depth||6 3/4 Inches|
|Display Type||Rotating Dial|
|Features||Platform Shock Absorbers|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Portion Control Scales|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this portion scale dishwasher safe?
- Yes, this scale is dishwasher safe when the front window is removed.
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states : California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
An essential product for any kitchen or laboratory, the Edlund MDR-1000 1000 g metric portion control scale is the fast and efficient way to segment food, ingredients, and more! This metric portion control scale includes a 6" x 6 3/4" platform, internal housing, and spring mechanisms all made of stainless steel to stand up to the rigors of everyday use.
The Edlund MDR-1000 1000 g metric portion control scale measures in 5 g increments for consistent, accurate readings every time, and its smooth design allows for easy wipe-down cleaning. Its high-quality air dashpot also relays measurements instantly and accurately so you get a precise reading without having to slow down your operation. And thanks to its compact footprint, this scale can fit in any location where space is at a premium!
1000 g x 5 g
Depth: 7 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register