Eastern Tabletop 3964S Crown 4 Qt. Stainless Steel Square Induction / Traditional Chafer with Freedom Stand and Hinged Dome Cover
Other Available Styles:
- Upgrades buffet presentations at restaurants, hotels, and catered events
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with sleek, contemporary design
- Keeps food warm and covered to prevent contamination
- Removable lid for easy cleaning
- Adjustable fuel shelf for traditional chafer use
- Three-ply induction bottom that's compatible with induction heating elements
- Hydraulic hinged mechanism locks at 180 degrees
- Freedom legs add dimension to food displays
Choice 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
plus $23.99 /Case
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
plus $29.49 /Case
Choice 4 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
plus $21.99 /Case
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 12/Pack
plus $7.99 /Pack
Choice Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 3/Pack
plus $2.39 /Pack
Choice Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
plus $25.99 /Case
Choice Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 12/Pack
plus $7.49 /Pack
Choice Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 3/Pack
plus $2.09 /Pack
Watch as Steve demonstrates the proper way to use your chafer, from how much water you will need to when you should light the fuel. And remember, a chafer is only for keeping food warm, not for cooking it!
|Eastern Tabletop 3964S Specs|
|Length||16 7/8 Inches|
|Width||12 5/8 Inches|
|Product Line||Eastern Tabletop Crown|
|Style||High End Chafers|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put the chafer's food pan in the oven?
- Yes, the food pan included with this chafer can safely be used in the oven.
- Is this chafer dishwasher safe?
- While the food pan, water pan, and cover are dishwasher safe, the chafer stand and fuel holders should be hand washed. Wash with soapy water and a microfiber cloth for best results.
- Can this induction chafer be used with traditional chafer fuel?
- Yes, this versatile, dual-purpose chafer can be used with an induction element or with chafer fuel.
Eastern Tabletop 3964S Details
Elevate your upscale buffet presentation with this dual-purpose Eastern Tabletop 3964S Crown 4 qt. square induction / traditional chafer with hinged cover. The item's heavy-duty, 18/10 stainless steel construction boasts a sleek, sophisticated look and is durable yet lightweight enough to provide effortless transportation, set-up, and tear-down. Not only does its elegant dome cover help keep food warm and covered to prevent contamination, it also has a hydraulic hinged mechanism that allows a user to lock the lid at a 180 degree angle while serving to prevent unwanted movement and unexpected closure. Once your event is over and your guests have left, the cover is removable for easy cleaning.
Guaranteed to create a professional, polished display, this chafer has an integrated drip-free feature to keep your tabletops clean from spills and messes. A shelf is also fitted directly below the pan in order to hold canned fuel for traditional chafer use. If you're looking to eliminate the hassle and expense of chafing fuel, it also has a three-ply induction bottom that is compatible with induction heating elements. Plus, it comes with a utensil holder that latches onto the chafer's side to easily hold serving tongs, forks, or knives required for service. Standing on four stylish, freedom legs that add dimension to your food display, this chafer is the perfect addition to hotels, restaurants, and catered events!
Length: 16 7/8"
Width: 12 5/8"
Capacity: 4 qt.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Get paid to review this product!