Eastern Tabletop 3114LH-SS Lionhead 8 Qt. Rectangular Stainless Steel Roll Top Induction / Traditional Chafer
- Upgrades buffet presentations at restaurants, hotels, and catered events
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with sleek, contemporary design
- Keeps food warm and covered to prevent contamination
- Removable lid for easy cleaning
- Adjustable fuel shelf for traditional chafer use
- Three-ply induction bottom that's compatible with induction heating elements
- Brake lock system prevents unnecessary banging upon closing
- Four, non-skid legs for superior stability
You May Also Need View All Items
Choice 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
plus $22.99 / Case
Choice 2 Hour Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
plus $32.49 / Case
Choice 4 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
plus $21.49 / Case
Choice 2 Hour Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 12/Pack
plus $8.49 / Pack
Choice 2 Hour Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 3/Pack
plus $2.59 / Pack
Choice 2 Hour Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
plus $29.99 / Case
Choice 2 Hour Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 12/Pack
plus $7.99 / Pack
Choice 2 Hour Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 3/Pack
plus $2.19 / Pack
|Eastern Tabletop 3114LH-SS Specs|
|Length||26 1/2 Inches|
|Product Line||Eastern Tabletop Lion Head|
|Style||High End Chafers|
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel item has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints. If they are not easily removed by the dry cloth, our Noble Chemical stainless steel cleaner should do the trick!
- Can I put the chafer's food pan in the oven?
- Yes, the food pan included with this chafer can safely be used in the oven.
- Is this chafer dishwasher safe?
- While the food pan, water pan, and cover are dishwasher safe, the chafer stand and fuel holders should be hand washed. Wash with soapy water and a microfiber cloth for best results.
- Can this induction chafer be used with traditional chafer fuel?
- Yes, this versatile, dual-purpose chafer can be used with an induction element or with chafer fuel.
Eastern Tabletop 3114LH-SS Details
Elevate your upscale buffet presentation with this dual-purpose Eastern Tabletop 3114LH-SS Lionhead 8 qt. rectangular stainless steel roll top induction / traditional chafer. The item's heavy-duty, 18/10 stainless steel construction boasts a sleek, sophisticated look and is durable yet lightweight enough to provide effortless transportation, set-up, and tear-down. Not only does its elegant dome cover help keep food warm and covered to prevent contamination, it also has a brake lock system to prevent it from creating any unnecessary banging upon closing. Plus, its vent holes help to prevent steam build-up and condensation while in use. Once your event is over and your guests have left, the cover is removable for easy cleaning.
Guaranteed to create a professional, polished display, this chafer has an integrated drip-free feature to keep your tabletops clean from spills and messes. A shelf is also fitted directly below the pan in order to hold canned fuel for traditional chafer use. If you're looking to eliminate the hassle and expense of chafing fuel, it also has a three-ply induction bottom that is compatible with induction heating elements. Plus, its frame is cut out for effortless, double sided serving. Standing on four curved legs with etched lion heads for superior stability and a regal look, this chafer is the perfect addition to hotels, restaurants, and catered events!
- 1 Fuel Holder
- 1 Food Pan
- 1 Water Pan
Length: 26 1/2"
Capacity: 8 qt.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register