Eagle Group UT24144B 24" x 144" Stainless Steel Work Table with Undershelf and 1 1/2" Backsplash
Other Available Sizes:
- Spacious tabletop provides plenty of room to store, organize, and work
- 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel sound deadened top
- 1 1/2" backsplash
- Heavy gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf
- Galvanized legs with 1" hi-impact plastic bullet feet
- Gussets are recessed into hat channel to reduce lateral movement
You May Also Need View All Items
Eagle Group 24144GADJUS Adjustable Galvanized Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 144" Tables
$138.99 / Each
Eagle Group 24144SADJUS-18/3 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 144" Tables
$479.99 / Each
Eagle Group 24144SADJUS-18/4 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 144" Tables
$442.99 / Each
4" Zinc Swivel Stem Casters with Resilient Tread for Eagle Group Work Tables - 8/Set
plus $319.99 / Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 8/Set
plus $424.99 / Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Poly Tread - 8/Set
plus $368.49 / Set
Eagle Group UB-24 24" Utensil Bar with 6 Hooks
$94.99 / Each
Eagle Group 313835 Equivalent Flanged Bullet Foot
$11.49 / Each
|Eagle Group UT24144B Specs|
|Height||36 5/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Legs||8|
|Size||24" x 144"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Eagle Group UT24144B Details
This Eagle Group UT24144B 24" x 144" work table boasts a durable 16 gauge, type 430 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (8) galvanized 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table, and an adjustable galvanized undershelf gives you a place to keep extra supplies close at hand. Plus, this work table has a 1 1/2" rear upturn and 1 5/8" rolled front edge.
Height: 36 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/8"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register