Earn up to $120.57 back (12,057 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel sound deadened top
- Stainless steel 1 5/8" tubular legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- 20 gauge type 430 stainless steel sliding doors
- 1 1/2" rolled front edge and 1 1/2" rear upturn
Eagle Group UCB30120SE Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 450 lb.
- 120 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 36 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 34 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Door Style
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 120"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Enclosed Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Eagle Group UCB30120SE Details
This Eagle Group UCB30120SE 30" x 120" work table boasts a durable 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, and its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (6) stainless steel 1 5/8" tubular legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet provide support for the whole table, while a cabinet base with 20 gauge type 430 stainless steel sliding doors gives you a concealed storage area to keep extra supplies close at hand. Plus, it offers a 1 1/2" rear upturn to reduce mess!
Work Surface Height: 34 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group UCB30120SE
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register