Eagle Group T2496STEB-BS 24" x 96" Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4 1/2" Backsplash
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- 16 gauge type 304 polished stainless steel top ensures longevity
- Heavy gauge 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs for durability
- 1" adjustable stainless steel feet provide stability
- Patented uni-lok gusset system reduces lateral movement
- Welded-on hat channels reinforce the worktop
- 4 1/2" high, 90 degree backsplash protects nearby surfaces from messes
- 1 1/2" diameter 180 degree rolled edge on front ensures safety and easy cleaning
- Turned down edges provide for flush installations when required
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Eagle Group 2496GADJUS Adjustable Galvanized Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 96" Tables
5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
Eagle Group CA6-SB 4" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 6/Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Poly Tread - 6/Set
5" Washable Polymer Work Table / Cart Casters with Poly Tread - 6/Set
Eagle Group UB-24 24" Utensil Bar with 6 Hooks
|Height||39 3/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
This Eagle Group T2496STEB-BS 24" x 96" work table boasts a durable 16 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (6) heavy gauge stainless steel 1 5/8" legs with stainless steel bullet feet provide support for the whole table. Plus, this work table has a 4 1/2" rear upturn and 1 1/2" rolled front edge.
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/8"
Backsplash Height: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:cheaper tables easy Eagle discolors cheap bone awesome 430 304
These tables from Eagle are awesome. They are the back bone of our kitchens prep & Expo side. Yes there are cheaper tables out there but these are USA made from 304 s/s and are 16ga, not that cheap 18ga 430 stuff that's dents and discolors soo easy.
Justin H. Posted on 08/07/2017
Get paid to review this product!