Eagle Group T2496SB-BS 24" x 96" Stainless Steel Work Table with Undershelf and 4 1/2" Backsplash
Other Available Sizes:
- Spacious 24" x 96" tabletop
- 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel sound deadened top
- 4 1/2" backsplash
- Heavy gauge type 430 adjustable stainless steel undershelf
- Marine counter edge on the undershelf helps contain drips and spills
- Stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- Gussets are recessed into hat channel to reduce lateral movement
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Eagle Group 2496GADJUS Adjustable Galvanized Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 96" Tables
Eagle Group 2496SADJUS-18/3 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 96" Tables
Eagle Group 2496SADJUS-18/4 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 96" Tables
Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
Eagle Group CA6-SB 4" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 6/Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Poly Tread - 6/Set
5" Washable Polymer Work Table / Cart Casters with Poly Tread - 6/Set
Eagle Group UB-24 24" Utensil Bar with 6 Hooks
|Eagle Group T2496SB-BS Specs|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Eagle Group T2496SB-BS Details
This Eagle Group T2496SB-BS 24" x 96" work table boasts a durable 16 gauge, type 430 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (6) heavy gauge stainless steel 1 5/8" legs with stainless steel bullet feet provide support for the whole table, and an adjustable heavy gauge stainless steel undershelf with 2 1/16" marine edge gives you a place to keep extra supplies close at hand. Plus, this work table has a 4 1/2" rear upturn to help protect your walls from splashes and spills.
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/8"
Backsplash Height: 4 1/2"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!