$559.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $16.77 back (1,677 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 16 gauge type 430 polished stainless steel top ensures longevity
- Heavy gauge 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel legs for durability
- 1" adjustable hi-impact plastic feet provide stability
- Patented uni-lok gusset system reduces lateral movement
- Welded-on hat channels reinforce the worktop
- 1 1/2" high, 90 degree backsplash protects nearby surfaces from messes
- 1 1/2" diameter 180 degree rolled edge on front ensures safety and easy cleaning
- Turned down edges provide for flush installations when required
Works WithView All Items
- Eagle Group 2424SADJUS-18/3 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 24" Tables
- Eagle Group 2424SADJUS-18/4 Adjustable Stainless Steel Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 24" Tables
- Eagle Group CAHP4-SB Equivalent 5" Zinc Swivel Stem Casters with Poly Tread for Work Tables - 4/Set
Eagle Group T2424GTB Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 40 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 35 1/8 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- Without Backsplash
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 24"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 430
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group T2424GTB Details
This Eagle Group T2424GTB 24" x 24" work table boasts a durable 16 gauge, type 430 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (4) galvanized 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table.
Height: 35 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group T2424GTB
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register