Earn up to $29.37 back (2,937 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty stainless steel frame
- 1/2" thick removable poly top
- 1 5/8" heavy gauge stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet feet
- Eagle Group CAHP4-SB Equivalent 5" Zinc Swivel Stem Casters with Poly Tread for Work Tables - 4/Set
Eagle Group CT2448S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 120 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 24" x 48"
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Poly Top
- Poly Top Work Tables
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group CT2448S Details
This Eagle Group CT2448S 24" x 48" poly top stainless steel cutting table provides a versatile, convenient prep area for any butcher shop or commercial kitchen! Thanks to its 1/2" thick removable poly top cutting board, you are free to slice, dice, and chop without dulling your knives. Plus, tabs located along the perimeter of the tabletop frame lock the poly top in place and are virtually self cleaning for superior sanitation.
This cutting table features a heavy duty, open base frame for unsurpassed stability. Its crossbracing and 1 5/8" legs are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with adjustable bullet feet.
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group CT2448S
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register