Earn up to $82.47 back (8,247 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 30,000 BTU
- Pans sold separately
- Liquid propane
Works WithView All Items
- Eagle Group BS2-HT5 Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with 2 Sneeze Guards for 5 Well Food Tables - 79" x 36"
Eagle Group AWT5-LP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 146 lb.
- 79 Inches
- 30 1/2 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- Base Style
- Without Casters
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Gas Inlet Size
- 1/2 Inches
- Number of Pans
- Number of Wells
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Floor Model
- Total BTU
- 30,000 BTU
- Well Type
- Sealed / Wet Well
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Eagle Group AWT5-LP Details
The Eagle Group AWT5 5 liquid propane well water bath sealed well hot food table. The AWT5 gas steam table is constructed of stainless steel and it has a galvanized steel undershelf. The AWT5 has 1 5/8" diameter legs that are made of galvanized tubing with adjustable, non-marking feet. The AWT5 can accommodate five 12"W x 20"L food pans, which are not included. There is an 8" wide x 1/2" thick polycarbonate cutting board and a stainless dish shelf standard on the AWT5, as are a straight- flow, tubular gas burner and pressure regulator. The AWT5 is 79"W x 30 1/2"D x 34 1/2"H and is 30,000 BTU total.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL C_US Gas Fired
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group AWT5-LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register