Eagle Group AWT4-1 Liquid Propane Eight Pan Sealed Well Water Bath Steam Table with Galvanized Legs
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Heavy-duty type 430 stainless steel body with galvanized legs
- 2 wells for full size food pans; (2) 6 1/2" diameter openings, and (4) 8 1/2" diameter openings
- Polycarbonate 8" deep cutting board
- Undershelf provides additional space for utensils, pans, or lids
- Straight-flow burner assembly for fast start up
- Sealed well design with 304 stainless steel water pan
- 1 1/2" diameter brass drain for easy emptying
- 30,000 BTU
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
plus $36.49 / Each
Eagle Group 501600 Adapter Top for (2) 7 Qt. Insets
$45.99 / Each
Eagle Group 421004 Flex-Master 10" x 63 1/2" Single Overshelf for 4-Well Hot Food Tables
$196.49 / Each
Eagle Group 353987 Stainless Steel Dish Shelf - 63 1/2" x 8"
plus $394.49 / Each
Eagle Group 418012 Flex-Master 18" Post Set for Overshelf System on Hot Food Tables
$66.99 / Set
Eagle Group BS2-HT4-IL 63 1/2" x 36 1/4" Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with 2 Sneeze Guards for 4 Well Food Tables
$869.00 / Each
Eagle Group BS1-HT4-IL Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with Sneeze Guard and Infrared Lamps - 63 1/2" x 25 5/8"
$849.00 / Each
Eagle Group 501915 Adapter Top for (1) 4 Qt. Inset and (1) 7 Qt. Inset
$45.99 / Each
A gas steam table is a great investment for many caterers, buffets, or cafeterias. Watch this video to find out if a gas steam table is right for you!
|Eagle Group AWT4-LP-1 Specs|
|Width||63 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||8|
|Number of Wells||8|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Eagle Group AWT4-LP-1 Details
Keep your pasta, meat, or side dishes piping hot and readily available with the Eagle Group AWT4-1 liquid propane eight pan sealed well water bath steam table with galvanized legs! This holding unit can accommodate two full size food pans and features (2) 6 1/2" and (4) 8 1/2" diameter openings to best accommodate your signature entrees for guests to serve themselves. This unit is constructed of 20 gauge 430 series stainless steel body and galvanized legs, ensuring the durability and reliability you need at your buffet or catered event.
For quick and efficient start up, this unit features a straight flow, energy-saving burner assembly, with 30,000 BTU. The galvanized undershelf comes in handy for storing extra serving utensils, food pans, or lids, so all of your most frequently used tools can be close at hand. The shelf is also adjustable, allowing you sufficient space to house even the bulkiest of products. For extra convenience, the polycarbonate 8" deep by 1/2" thick cutting board gives you a little extra work space for changing out food pans or filling plates. Designed for wet use, this open well steam table is a great addition to your commercial establishment.
Width: 63 1/2"
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register