I was looking for an inexpensive bakery tissue that I could place between my iced cookies when packaging them. These are very lightweight and do not interfere with the icing at all. Will definitely continue to use these.
- Perfect for bakeries, markets, grocery stores and delis
- Thinner than deli paper tissue for added flexibility
- Interfold design allows next sheet to pop out instantaneously
- Great for sanitary pick-up and handling of goods from counter to customer
Other Products from this Line
- Durable Packaging BT-6 Interfolded Bakery Tissue Sheets 6" x 10 3/4" - 1000/Pack
- Durable Packaging BT-15 Interfolded Bakery Tissue Sheets 15" x 10 3/4" - 1000/Pack
- Durable Packaging BT-8 Interfolded Bakery Tissue Sheets 8" x 10 3/4" - 1000/Pack
- Durable Packaging BT-12 Interfolded Bakery Tissue Sheets 12" x 10 3/4" - 1000/Pack
|Length||10 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Wax Coated Paper|
These Durable Packaging BT-10 interfold bakery tissue sheets are perfect for your bakery, market, grocery store, cafe, or deli! Thinner than your standard weight bakery tissue, these sheets have increased flexibility, making it easier and quicker for you to grab items out of display cases. Their interfold design also allows for a fast operating pace. As you pull one piece out, the next piece pops right up so you can quickly grab your baked good and place it in its box, bag, or other container. Great for sanitary pick-up and handling of goods from counter to customer, these bakery sheets are a necessity for any bake shop!
Length: 10 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:bakery tissue cookies between great large packaging place tissues wrap
The tissue paper is easily stored and we use it for a lot of things! We put it in our to go containers, tear them for our brie slices, place butter on it. They are durable and put to great use!
This bakery tissue is somewhat stronger than the thinner cheaper deli tissue. The squarish size is large enough to wrap a sandwich that fits in the hand.
That not thick as I expected, but still able to use. The price is better than what I find at local restaurant equipment around here.
These bakery tissues are perfect. I use them for everything. I put them in bakery boxes for cookies & brownies, and I also use them as packaging cushion for my fondant pieces.
These work great for picking up baked goods from their displays without wearing loves. They are also helpful to use as a barrier between two different items in one bag. Can wrap large cookies and muffins in them.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register