Duke 502935 T-Stat
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Duke 502935 T-Stat.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Legion 408494 T-Stat Probe
Cres Cor 5238 034 K2 Digital Thermometer Kit
Glastender 04000265 Thermostat
All Points 46-1119 Thermostat; Type KA; Temperature 140 - 500 Degrees Fahrenheit; 48" Capillary
All Points 46-1343 Thermostat; Type S; Temperature Off - 220 Degrees Fahrenheit; 60" Capillary
Southbend 1194642 Thermostat
All Points 46-1097 Thermostat; Type S; Temperature 200 - 400 Degrees Fahrenheit; 24" Capillary
Avantco HDCTHERM Thermostat
Get paid to review this product!