Duke 212081 T-Stat Control
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Duke 212081 T-Stat Control.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Duke DPAH 2-HF/4HF|
|Duke E 302SW|
|Duke E 303SW|
|Duke E 304SW|
|Duke E 305SW|
|Duke G-2 CBPG SS|
|Duke G-2 DLPG SS|
|Duke G-6 CBPG SS|
|Duke G-6 DLPG SS|
Avantco PWM1881 Thermostat
Dinex DX032P00306 Thermostat
All Points 46-1178 Thermostat Kit; Type 65 Kit; Temperature 0 - 250 Degrees Fahrenheit; 120V
All Points 46-1092 Thermostat; Type KX; Temperature 175 - 550 Degrees Fahrenheit; 60" Capillary
APW Wyott 1486500 Hi-Limit Thermodisc 550
Pitco Rx Thermostat - 200-400 Degrees Fahrenheit
All Points 46-1381 Thermostat; Type G1; Temperature 220 - 350 Degrees Fahrenheit; 30" Capillary
Alto-Shaam TT-3678 Thermostat
Get paid to review this product!