Duke 175877 Ignition Module, Lower Burner
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Duke 175877 Ignition Module, Lower Burner.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Cooking Performance Group 385023 3 Bar Top Grate for 24" and 48" CPG Charbroilers
Bakers Pride R3273A Valve
All Points 26-3610 16 1/2" x 4 3/8" Burner Deflector Shield
APW Wyott 30060513 Adapter Bar, 1 1/2" X 20 3/4"
Wolf 00-714540-00002 Burner Head
All Points 26-1569 Air Mixer Plate - 2 3/16", 2 Slots
Bakers Pride R3201A Solenoid, Dual
MagiKitch'n ZBACKSIDEEX-48 48" Splash Guard
Get paid to review this product!