Doyon LSA616 75 1/2" Reversible Dough Sheeter
- Bench model perfect for sitting on equipment stand (sold separately)
- Fold free reversible sheeting action for quick flattening of dough in either direction
- Dough capacity of up to 22 lb.
- 20 digital variable speed control
Doyon Baking Equipment
Other Products from this Line
|Doyon Baking Equipment LSA516 Specs|
|Width||75 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||41 1/2 Inches|
|Conveyor Length||63 Inches|
|Conveyor Width||23 Inches|
|Thickness||1/32 - 1 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can dough sheeters be used with fondant?
- Dough sheeters are not recommended for use with fondant as fondant is too sticky for the machine. Unless the machine is specifically made for dough and fondant, do not use with fondant.
Doyon Baking Equipment LSA516 Details
Sheet and stretch almost any kind of dough - yeast, croissants, savory dough, stiff pizza dough, puffed and flaky pastries - into a uniform thickness with this Doyon LSA616 reversible dough sheeter! Designed to safely speed up the sheeting process, fold free reversible sheeting action makes operation swift and simple, and can be controlled by convenient hand controls. Its exit conveyor is also faster than the entry conveyor, helping to prevent possible dough obstruction and tearing of more delicate dough.
Offering great durability, its high-resistance enamel coating and easily removable dough scrapers ensure safe and reliable operation. It's equipped with a flour reservoir above its stainless steel rollers, 2 catch pans (1 on each end) and a 1 hp motor with V belt transmission, making it a versatile and ergonomic option for a wide variety of facilities. Restaurants, hotels, pastry shops and bakeries can all benefit from the practical and efficient design of this reversible sheeter.
This model is ideal for laminated dough, croissants, puff pastry, flaky pastry, Danish, donuts, and pies.
- Fold free reversible sheeting action offers speed and precision; forward-reverse action controlled by convenient hand controls
- 20 digital variable speed control for accurate and desired pace of operation
- Synchronized drives on both tables facilitate sheeting process; exit conveyor is faster than entry conveyor, helping to limit dough obstruction and tearing
- Polyurethane belt allows smooth and efficient operation
- Stainless steel rollers inhibit sticking
- Adjustable roller gap from 1/32" to 1 1/2" thickness
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
Left to Right: 75 1/2"
Front to Back: 41 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment LSA516
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register