Dormont 30D-10QD Portable Outdoor Gas Connector with Quick Disconnect for Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Appliances - 1/2" x 10'
- Designed for outdoor use
- Features quick disconnect fittings
- 1/2 psi working pressure
- Maximum operating temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum operating temperature of -40 degrees Fahrenheit
Customer questions about this product
- What outdoor appliances will this outdoor gas connector work with?
- This outdoor gas connector is made to be used with outdoor natural gas or liquid propane grills.
- Do I need to use a regulator with this outdoor gas connector?
- Yes, you will need to use a regulator with this outdoor gas connector to control the flow of natural gas or liquid propane.
Dormont 30D-10QD Details
This Dormont 30D-10QD portable outdoor gas connector is specifically designed to be used in outdoor applications with portable natural gas and liquid propane appliances. Use it to safely connect your outdoor appliances to a gas source for worry-free grilling and barbequing! Outfitted with Dormont's quick disconnect fittings, this connector allows the gas supply to be quickly and easily connected and disconnected, both for your convenience and your safety. Do you want to move your appliances around your outdoor kitchen or living space? This connector is portable so that you can easily move your outdoor appliances without worrying about damaging the gas connector.
This connector has a working pressure of 1/2 psi, a maximum operating temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and a minimum operating temperature of -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Inner Diameter: 1/2"
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register