Earn up to $5.83 back (583 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 1/2" diameter gas hose
- Designed for equipment with an intake of 68,000 BTU per hour
- Stainless steel hose construction
- Antimicrobial PVC coating PVC coating
- Unique Safety Quik® device for one-handed disconnecting
- Restraining device to lessen strain on your gas hose
- For indoor use only
Dormont 1650KITCF48 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 7 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 1/2 Inches
- Quick Disconnect
- Made in America
- Mobile Gas Hose Kits
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
- Why is the color different on my Dormont blue hose?
- Due to industry-wide supply chain shortages, Dormont has temporarily switched to use an alternative color on its blue gas hoses. This change does not affect the hose’s performance, specifications, or approvals. You can expect to receive the exact same hose you purchased, it may just have a different coating color.
Dormont 1650KITCF48 Details
Make sure your gas appliances are hooked up safely with the Dormont 1650KITCF48 Safety Quik® gas connector kit! This 48" kit comes with a 1/2" diameter Dormont blue hose with the first and only quick disconnect valve combination on the market to make your place of work and your appliances safe.
The Safety Quik® valve employs a number of safety measurements while acting as a convenient quick disconnect fitting. When opened to allow gas flow, the hose cannot be disconnected until the valve is turned off. Similarly, the valve cannot be turned on until a hose is connected to the fitting. The valve also has an internal thermal shutoff feature to protect against dangerous temperatures near the gas supply. To attach and disconnect the hose, simply push the end of the hose into the fitting until it snaps into place.
The restraining device attaches securely to your equipment and the wall of your facility to decrease strain on your gas hose as you move your unit out from the wall for cleaning and maintenance. A restraining system is required in most commercial kitchens.
The Dormont blue gas hose included with this kit is made of woven corrugated 304 stainless steel tubing covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating that slows the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold on the gas connector. The total length of the gas connector including hose and fittings is 48".
Installation Kit Includes:
(1) 1/2" diameter Dormont blue gas hose
(1) Safety Quik® quick disconnect valve combination
(1) Restraining cable and hardware
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register