$18.75/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable enough for flipping large pieces of meat like burgers and steaks
- Durable Cool Blue nylon/poly blend handle withstands temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made from stain-free high-carbon steel that is easy to clean
- For chefs who want Dexter quality at its most affordable
Other Products from this Line
- Dexter-Russell 31645H Cool Blue Basics 6" x 3" High Heat Blue Solid Hamburger Turner
- Dexter-Russell 31646H Cool Blue Basics 8" x 3" High Heat Blue Solid Cake Turner
- Dexter-Russell 31650H Cool Blue Basics 8" x 3" High Heat Blue Square Edge Solid Turner
- Dexter-Russell 31647H Cool Blue Basics 8" x 3" High Heat Blue Perforated Turner
- Dexter-Russell 31648H Cool Blue Basics 5" x 4" High Heat Blue Solid Hamburger Turner
- Dexter-Russell 31657H Cool Blue Basics 8" x 3" High Heat Blue Long Handle Solid Turner
|Dexter-Russell 31655H Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1 lb.|
|Blade Length||6 Inches|
|Blade Width||5 Inches|
|Blade / Head Material||Carbon Steel|
|Edge Style|| Beveled|
|Features|| High Heat Capable|
Made in America
|Handle Material|| Nylon|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Type|| Hamburger Turners|
Dexter-Russell 31655H Details
Handle the heat better than the competition with this Dexter-Russell 31655H Cool Blue Basics 6" x 5" high heat blue beveled edge solid turner! This turner combines performance with value into one great product. It features a high quality, stain-free high-carbon blade for durability, paired with a durable, slip-resistant polypropylene/nylon handle. This exclusive Cool Blue handle is built to handle low and high temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can even be used as part of a color-coding system to prevent the spread of bacteria and cross-contamination.
This turner ensures high-quality performance. However, if not taken care of properly, this turner's long-term functionality may diminish. We recommend you hand wash your turner in mild-to-medium strength detergent, and towel dry immediately afterward, since high heat and chemicals from the dishwasher can wear down your product over time. You should not soak your product for long periods of time or allow it to remain submerged for cleaning. Do not use any chlorine or bleach products on your high-carbon turner. Finally, refrain from letting your product soak in aluminum pans or stainless steel sinks
Take your next step with Dexter-Russell and invest in this high heat turner today!
Blade Length: 6"
Blade Width: 5"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register