Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $159.15 back (15,915 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Angled rail provides easy access to your ingredients
- Accommodates (6) 1/3 size food pans; adapter bars included
- Rubber bumpers affixed to the back give space for proper air flow
- High-density foam insulation
- 1/5 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
Other Products from this Line
Delfield CTP8160-NBP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 158 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 17 1/16 Inches
- 12 9/16 Inches
- 115 Volts
- Made in America
- 1/5 HP
- With Insulation
- Lid Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield CTP8160-NBP Details
Maximize your sandwich or salad production with this Delfield CTP 8160-NB 60" countertop refrigerated prep rail! A perfect addition to your preparation area, this unit is capable of holding (6) 1/3 size pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). Additionally, it features 13 1/2" of extra space to the right of the pans, giving you more counter space for storing disposable gloves, extra condiments, product labels, and other commonly used items.
Highly versatile, this unit can be placed on top of your counter, tabletop, or worktop refrigerator to provide convenience wherever it's needed! The rail is raised and angled for easy, ergonomic access to all of your ingredients, while the included adapter bars allow for customized configurations. Thanks to its stainless steel construction, this prep rail also delivers excellent durability and longevity in your kitchen.
This countertop refrigerated prep rail boasts a 1/5 hp compressor that uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. High density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation contributes to outstanding temperature retention and efficiency in even the most demanding environments. Plus, there are rubber bumpers affixed to the back to give space for proper air flow anywhere the unit is placed. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 17 1/16"
Height: 12 9/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register