My shelf fell down. These pins were the only thing that would hold them in place again. Its worth it to take the time to order the right parts yu need and save yourself hassles and waste.
- Creates additional storage
- Replaces lost or damaged shelf
- Use with shelf pins or clips (sold separately) for easy installation
- Rust-resistant, epoxy-coated wire
|Delfield DEL3978321 Specs|
|Depth||22 3/8 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
Delfield DEL3978321 Details
Easily add or replace a shelf within your GC, GB and GBS series refrigerator or freezer with the Delfield 3978321 epoxy-coated wire shelf! Designed to universally fit your unit, this shelf increases storage space. Durable, epoxy-coated wire rods create a sturdy surface for storing produce and frozen meats. Thanks to the epoxy coating, this shelf is rust resistant to withstand humid and moist environments. For installation in your GC unit, use shelf support pins (sold separately). For installation in your GB or GBS unit, use shelf clips (sold separately).
Depth: 22 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
People Talk About:down hassles hold need order parts pins place right save
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register