Also Available In This Pattern:
- Handle features a graceful scroll and floral design for a traditional look
- Perfect for use when serving desserts and soups
- Made of medium weight 18/0 stainless steel ideal for casual dining
- Economical construction is perfect for high-volume, fast-paced establishments
- Great for completing table settings at restaurants, hotels, bistros, and catered events
|Delco B072SPLF Specs|
|Shipping Weight||2.16 lb.|
|Product Line||Delco Melinda III by 1880 Hospitality|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/0|
|Style||Floral / Scroll|
|Type|| Dessert Spoons|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Delco B072SPLF Details
Complete your table settings with this classic Delco by 1880 Hospitality Melinda III 7" 18/0 stainless steel oval bowl soup / dessert spoon. This classic, popular soup / dessert spoon features a handle with a graceful scroll and floral design for a traditional look. The Melinda line is made of medium weight 18/0 stainless steel featuring a mirrored and polished, professional finish. The durable and economical construction is ideal for casual establishments and fast-paced, high-volume commercial venues alike. Use this spoon when serving your signature soups and stews, or save it for dessert when serving ice creams and custards.
1880 Hospitality prides themselves on producing high-quality products that offer superior service in your dining area. They have manufactured and marketed stainless steel flatware that has been constantly exceeding customer's expectations around the globe. With generations of expertise in the industry, 1880 Hospitality is a name you can trust to provide your restaurant, hotel, or diner with superb flatware. With this spoon, creating an unforgettable tabletop presentation is always effortless.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register