Curtron M106-S-5396 53" x 96" Standard Grade Step-In Refrigerator / Freezer Strip Door
Other Available Sizes:
- Cuts compressor running time up to 44%
- Pays for itself within 6 months
- Standard PVC strips are designed to withstand temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- For light-duty traffic on walk-in coolers, freezers, refrigerators, and personnel doors
- Helps prevent premature food spoilage
- Eliminates temperature fluctuations
- Great for supermarkets, restaurants, bakeries, and more
|Strip Width||6 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Standard Grade PVC|
|Temperature Range||0 - 150 Degrees F|
Reduce cooling costs, frost buildup, food spoilage, and temperature fluctuations with the Curtron M106-S-5386 53" x 96" standard clear step-in refrigerator / freezer strip door! This strip curtain features enough surface area to cover an opening up to 49" wide and 94" high, and the included aluminum mounting bar easily installs in jambs or walls over your walk-in refrigerator or freezer doorway. Each standard clear strip has a looped top to easily slide over the mounting bracket in order to reduce stress and minimize damage during repeated use, and they can be easily replaced or rotated. The strips also arrive evenly pre-cut in 6" increments so you don't have to worry about slitting them yourself, and they can withstand temperatures between 0 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Door Width: 53"
Door Height: 96"
Strip Width: 6"
Strip Thickness: 1/16"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!