$1,529.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $45.87 back (4,587 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Digital controls enclosed in polymer for protection from heat and moisture
- Superb recovery for back-to-back brewing cycles
- 4 Upper warmers, 2 lower warmers (under brew heads); high output in a compact footprint
- Built-in fine tuning brew modes
- Requires a 1/4" male flare water connection
- 120/220V, 3600/6600W
- Stainless steel exterior
Works WithView All Items
- Curtis 70180100306 Glass Coffee Decanter with Black Handle, White Imprint, and Printed Instructions
- Curtis Crystalline Glass Coffee Decanter with Black Handle and Curtis Logo 70280000306 - 24/Case
- Curtis 70280100206 Glass Coffee Decanter with Brown Handle, White Imprint, and Printed Instructions - 24/Case
- Curtis 70280200403 Glass Decaf Coffee Decanter with Orange Text, Orange Imprint, and Decaf Only Logo - 3/Case
Wilbur Curtis ALP6GTN63A000 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 80 lb.
- 18 Inches
- 16 1/2 Inches
- 19 1/8 Inches
- 30 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 120/220 Volts
- 3,600 - 6,600 Watts
- Brewer Type
- Coffee Filter Size
- 9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"
- Control Type
- Hot Water Faucet
- Number of Warmers
- 9 Gallons Per Hour
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Coffee Brewers
- Water Source
- Direct Connection
Wilbur Curtis ALP6GTN63A000 Details
As part of the Alpha G3 series, the Curtis ALP6GTN63A000 12 cup twin automatic coffee brewer delivers precision control, high performance and helpful features designed for ease of use and rich, flavorful coffee every time! With twin brew heads, you can brew two decanters simultaneously to keep up with peak demand. Four additional warmers on top of the unit hold pots of brewed coffee while you continue brewing down below, while two hot water faucets make this model even more versatile. An integrated timer and automatic warmer shut-off helps keep your coffee's quality at its peak, while on-board diagnostics constantly monitor the brewing process.
- Large, brightly lit display makes it easy to adjust time, volume, temperature and brew functions
- Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature dips below set level
- Pre-infusion, pulse brew and adjustable brewing modes help you tailor the cycle for gourmet flavor and optimum extraction
- Stainless steel construction
- Requires a 1/4" water line hookup; water filtration recommended
- Requires a 120/220V electrical connection
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 16 1/2"
Height: 19 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Wilbur Curtis ALP6GTN63A000
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Curtis ALP3GTR12A000 12 Cup Coffee Brewer with 3 Lower Warmers on Right - 120V
- Curtis 12 Cup Coffee Brewer with 1 Lower and 2 Upper Warmers
- Curtis 12 Cup Coffee Brewer with 5 Lower Warmers
- Curtis ALP6GT63A000 12 Cup Twin Coffee Brewer with 6 Lower Warmers - 120/220V
- Curtis ALP3GTR63A000 12 Cup Coffee Brewer with 3 Lower Warmers on Right - 120/220V
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register