Crown Verity MG-30 Natural Gas 28" Portable Outdoor Griddle
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Made of 304 stainless steel; 16 gauge stainless steel radiants
- 64,500 BTU, 4 burners
- 28" x 21" cooking surface
- (2) 14" wheels and 2 total lock casters for mobility
- Ships completely assembled and ready to use; two stage regulator and gas hose included
- Ships with necessary installation hardware (except propane tank)
- Includes a water pan with drain ports to eliminate the risk of grease fires
- Stainless steel splash guards and removable grease tray
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Crown Verity 2160-2 Cooking Grate Set for 30" Charbroilers
Crown Verity RFS-30 30" Removable Front Shelf
|Height||43 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||28 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||Low Production|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Preheat Time||5 Minutes|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Thanks to its easily removable griddle plate, this Crown Verity MG-30 natural gas portable outdoor griddle quickly converts to a charbroiler to help you greatly expand your menu offerings. First, prepare the perfect outdoor breakfast with bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage. Then, pop off the griddle plate, slide in a grill grate (sold separately), and start charbroiling burgers and hot dogs for lunch!
This dual functionality makes the Crown Verity MG-30 portable outdoor griddle an ideal addition to resorts, country clubs, private pools, or any outdoor catered event. The MG-30 28" portable outdoor griddle features an impressive 64,500 BTU heating system with 4 burners.
The griddle top is made of rugged 5/16" cold rolled steel. A stainless steel splash guard protects your guests from flying grease, while a removable grease tray promotes quick and easy cleaning, and a water pan with drain ports is included to help minimize the risk of grease fires.
For greater mobility on rough outdoor terrain, this unit comes with two 14" wheels and two locking casters.
Propane models ships completely assembled with a two stage regulator and gas hose included so that you can starting using your new outdoor griddle right away. The built-in tank holder on the back of the unit is built to hold a single 20 lb. propane tank.
Natural gas models feature a single gas connection and 10' quick disconnect hose.
Height: 43 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
5" x 3" Solid Turner with Wood Handle
Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
16" Stainless Steel Utility Tong
Vollrath 2803-18 Traex Batter Boss 48 oz. Pancake / Waffle Batter Dispenser with Legs
Choice White Full Length Bib Apron - 34"L x 34"W
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register