Crown Verity MCC-72 72" Mobile Outdoor Charbroiler Complete Set - 159,000 BTU
- 159,000 BTU, 10 burners
- (2) 50 lb. propane tanks with transport cart included
- Grill, grids, burners, and fasteners made of 304 stainless steel
- Shelf underneath provides storage and additional leg stability
- Includes (2) 25" quick disconnect hoses
- Burners reach cooking temperature within minutes for fast, convenient use
- Portable design is great for caterers
- Lifetime warranty on grill body and cooking grates; 10 year warranty on burners
You May Also Need
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
Hot & Fast
Burners on high with direct high heat will sear the meat. Direct high heat adds caramelization, deep flavor, a crust, plus it is a time saver.
Low & Slow
Utilizes indirect low heat. Set lower heat to one side and place your meat on that side. The longer it cooks the more tender it will be. Indirect low heat gives you meat that is fall-apart tender, it remains juice, is lower maintenance as well as being healthier.
Learn the benefits of grilling both Hot & Fast and Low & Slow.
A Crown Verity grill is more than just a grill - it's a stage for your best offerings. Test your culinary craft and explore the versatility this Crown Verity grill offers.
Watch this testimonial from Chris Devlin to hear how Crown Verity is convenient and easy to use for any catering operation.
Watch this video to see why Jason Parsons, Executive Chef at Peller Estates Winery chooses Crown Verity grills.
Crown Verity grills give you the power of a commercial kitchen while cooking outdoors! With various sizes and models available, any type of grilling can be made easy - watch this video to learn more!
Crown Verity combines performance, precision, and durability to create their exceptional products. Watch this video to learn more!
|Crown Verity CV-MCC-72 Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||70 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Features||Fuel Tank Caddy|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Preheat Time||6 Minutes|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Crown Verity CV-MCC-72 Details
This Crown Verity MCC-72 72" mobile outdoor charbroiler set has all the accessories you need to prepare perfectly grilled food at stadiums, country clubs, colleges, resorts, or outdoor catered events. The 72" charbroiler features an impressive 159,000 BTU, 10-burner propane heating system that provides fast, even heat to grill your burgers, hot dogs, steaks, chops, or kabobs to perfection.
Thanks to its rugged 304 stainless steel construction, heavy-duty rear wheels, and locking front casters, the Crown Verity MCC-72 outdoor grill is built to handle the demands of even your busiest events. Two ready-to-be-filled 50 lb. propane tanks with quick-disconnect gas hoses are included, as well as a cart to easily transport the propane tanks. For added convenience, the shelf underneath the grill acts as both storage space and additional leg stability. Additionally, water pans with drain ports are included, which help make your grill safer as hot water vapor rises through the combustion chamber to reduce the likelihood of grease flare-ups.
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
Crown Verity MCC-60 60" Mobile Outdoor Charbroiler Complete Set - 129,000 BTU
Crown Verity MCC-72RDP 72" Mobile Outdoor Cart Grill with 2 Vertical Propane Tanks and Roll Dome Package
Crown Verity MCC-60RDP 60" Mobile Outdoor Cart Grill with 2 Vertical Propane Tanks and Roll Dome Package
Crown Verity MCC-72WGP 72" Mobile Outdoor Cart Grill with 2 Vertical Propane Tanks and Wind Guard Package
Crown Verity MCC-60WGP 60" Mobile Outdoor Cart Grill with 2 Vertical Propane Tanks and Wind Guard Package
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register