- Perfect for golf clubs, catered events, and commercial-grade backyard grill stations
- Includes (1) 48" roll dome, (1) 48" bun rack, (2) removable shelves, and a cover
- Sleek, rugged type 304 stainless steel looks great and ensures long-lasting durability
- Ships completely assembled for optimum convenience
- Lifetime warranty on body and cooking grids; 10 year warranty on burners
|Crown Verity CV-MCB-48PRO Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||46 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Features|| Bun Rack|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||Medium Production|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Preheat Time||5 Minutes|
|Total BTU||99,000 BTU|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Crown Verity CV-MCB-48PRO Details
Cook high-quality grilled food at your next event with the Crown Verity MCB-48PRO Professional Series liquid propane 48" mobile outdoor grill! Whether needed at a golf club or catered event, this high-performance stainless steel grill stands tough against frequent use while delivering excellent results. It is also a great choice for commercial-grade backyard grill stations, giving BBQ enthusiasts the chance to use the same reliable equipment their club and favorite chefs grill on. It comes with a two-stage regulator and hose for a secure connection to your tank, which can be stored in the integrated holder to free up the undershelf for additional storage space. It boasts seven burners placed every 5 3/4" to ensure the most even heat pattern possible, producing up to 99,000 BTUH. This model heats to cooking temperature within five minutes, which means that you can unload the grill, setup your prep space, and get right to work with little wasted time.
This grill ships fully assembled with an accessory package that includes one 48" roll dome, one 48" bun rack, two removable shelves, and a cover. When closed, the dome can increase production rates by as much as 40%, and the cantilevered three position bun / warming rack will allow you to toast up plenty of crisp hot dog buns or simply keep food warm. The removable shelves provide valuable workspace to keep your go-to tools, ingredients, and even an ice cold drink close at hand while grilling. This package also comes with a heavy-duty outdoor vinyl cover that helps protect your grill from inclement weather when not in use.
With a 46" x 21" cooking surface, high-volume cooking has never been easier. The body, legs, cooking grates, burners, undershelf, radiants, water pans, fasteners, and pilot tubes are all constructed with rugged type 304 stainless steel for long-term durability and the sleek, professional aesthetic grill masters crave. Water pans with drain ports not only help make cleaning a breeze, but also reduce grease fire hazards for added safety. With two 14" wheels and two lockable casters, you'll be able to easily move the grill over rough surfaces and position this grill in the optimal spot.
Cooking Height: 36"
Height (with Roll Dome): 52"
Cooking Surface Dimensions
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Resources and Downloads for
Crown Verity CV-MCB-48PRO
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register