Crown Verity MCB-36 Natural Gas Portable Outdoor BBQ Grill / Charbroiler
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (5) 15,000 BTU burners and (1) 4,500 BTU burner
- Lightweight, stainless steel construction
- Supports propane tank up to 20 lb.
- Two stage regulator and hose maintain pressure
- Delivered assembled and ready to use
- Easy-clean water pans with drain ports for grease fire prevention
- (2) 14" wheels with 2 total-lock casters for mobile and stationary use
- Lifetime warranty on grill body and cooking grates; 10 year warranty on burners
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Crown VerityZCV-BC-36-V BBQ Cover for 36" Charbroilers with Roll Dome
plus $151.23 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-G1222 12" x 20 1/2" Griddle Plate
Crown Verity ZCV-G2022 21 3/4" x 20 1/2" Griddle Plate
plus $270.48 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-PGT-1117 22" x 13" Perforated Stainless Steel Vegetable / Fish Grilling Tray
plus $58.24 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-RFS-36 36" Removable Front Shelf
plus $134.40 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-SB-MCB Liquid Propane Side Burner for MCB Propane Grills - 15,000 BTU
Crown Verity ZCV-SB-MCB-NG Natural Gas Side Burner - 15,000 BTU
Crown Verity ZCV-2216-K 5" Swivel Caster with Lock
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
A Crown Verity grill is more than just a grill - it's a stage for your best offerings. Test your culinary craft and explore the versatility this Crown Verity grill offers.
Watch this testimonial from Chris Devlin to hear how Crown Verity is convenient and easy to use for any catering operation.
Watch this video to see why Jason Parsons, Executive Chef at Peller Estates Winery chooses Crown Verity grills.
|Crown Verity CV-MCB-36NG Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||34 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||Low Production|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Preheat Time||6 Minutes|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Crown Verity CV-MCB-36NG Details
Cooking outdoors has never been easier or more enjoyable than with this Crown Verity MCB-36 natural gas outdoor BBQ grill / charbroiler. Constructed from reliable 304 stainless steel with 5 main pilot burners outputting 15,000 BTUs each, this grill will heat up to your desired temperature within 6 minutes to minimize recovery time and allow you to start cooking as soon as possible. In addition, the burners are located every 5 3/4" for even, consistent cooking.
A convenient storage shelf and angled legs provide durablity while the tank holder, located on the back of the unit, provides support for a standard 20 lb. propane tank. Whether you're grilling cheeseburgers and hotdogs or pineapple and kabobs, the 34" x 21" of cooking surface make this lightweight charbroiler ideal for all of your grilling needs!
This Crown Verity MCB-36 is made portable by (2) 14" wheels and 2 total-lock casters to allow seamless transition between locations. In addition, water pans with drain ports help reduce any grease fire hazard and allow for easy cleaning at the end of every meal. Perfect for country clubs, resorts, and hotels, this unit will withstand consistent use and varying outdoor conditions to ensure longevity. Plus, it comes fully assembled so you can begin grilling delicious entrees for your guests right away!
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register